Following a short career in Division 1 Collegiate Track and Field competing in the long and triple jump, triathlon seemed to be a bit of a long step. However, today, AJ finds herself as both a triathlon athlete and coach. AJ has recorded her best performances in the Ironman and half Ironman distances.
- Date of Birth/Location: January 27/Lancaster, PA
- Years Racing: 5 years
- Strengths on the course: The Running High
- Goals for 2012: Remain injury free; Qualify for World Championships 70.3
- Nickname: AJ
- Family Status: Single
- Currently on my iPod: Whatever chorus nature has to offer that day
- Little known fact about me: I have traveled to all 7 continents and over 75 countries around the world
- Favorite Races: Timberman, Ironman Lake Placid…I love hills!
- Favorite Result: Ironically, my PR on a flat course, Clearwater
- Favorite thing when not swimming, biking, or running: Traveling and family…or traveling with my family!