- Date of Birth/Location: Date of Birth/Location: April 22, 1984/ East Northport, NY
- Current Residence: Washington, DC
- Occupation: Consultant
- Years Racing: 2012 is my third season
- Strengths on the course: not the swim
- Goals for 2012:
- Improve and learn – get stronger and faster by training with people who are stronger and faster. Always!
- Keep my consistency
- Execute rest and recovery with the same consistency I employ in all other parts of training
- Get tougher mentally – practice beating the mental discomfort of experiencing and then overriding the physical discomfort of pushing hard
- Learn how to race smarter and harder- be strategic, find my limit, push it, and leave it all out there. End in the hurt locker knowing I raced MY best race.
- Take risks and make mistakes and learn from them. Take these lessons and integrate them into improved performance next time.
- Family Status: Single
- Something most people don't know about me: My biggest role model in life is my younger sister, Ruth. She has taught me what it means to see others for their abilities and not for their disabilities.
- Favorite sports accessory: foam roller
- Why triathlon?: I love the challenge of pushing past what my perceived physical "limits" are, to realize that in fact, those limits are mental… and not really limits, at all.
- Favorite thing when not swimming, biking, or running: farmers market-ing, cooking/ baking, spending time with friends & family, anything involving the beach