Jenny spent much of her formative years in the pool, until she finally quit and joined the track team during her senior year of high school. It was then that she discovered she was meant to be a multisport athlete. While at Georgetown University, Jenny was a founding member of the school's club triathlon team, and she competed at USAT Collegiate Nationals in 2007 and 2008. Since graduation, she has been training with the DC Triathlon Club, racing everything from 5ks to marathons and sprints to half iron distance triathlons.
- Date of Birth/Hometown: November 23, 1985/Tucson, AZ
- Years Racing: 6 years
- Strengths on the course: The run, especially when it's hilly
- Goals for 2012: Getting speedier over shorter distances
- Family Status: Happily living with another triathlete and our fleet of six bicycles.
- Favorite Race: Timberman - a great first 70.3 with Chrissy Wellington and ice cream at the finish!
- Favorite Result: Celebrating my 26th birthday with a big PR at the 2011 Philadelphia Marathon (3:18. 25)
- Favorite thing when not swimming, biking, or running: Indulging my sweet tooth and enjoying the sunshine