John started focusing on triathlon after moving to DC in 2001 and returned to racing in 2011 after a long break. He posted some great results in 2012-14 after joining the Snapple team. Thank you Snapple/Xterra/Rev3/Rudi and RTRanch for keeping me going!
- Hometown: Arcadia, New York
- Current Residence: Silver Spring, MD
- Years Racing: Running: 26, Triathlon: 22
- First Race: Coby Tri, Ontario – 10 racers total!
- Strengths on the course: Cycling
- Goals for 2015: Qualify for 2016 Worlds
- Favorite Races: USAT Nationals Milwaukee
- Favorite Results: 2014 Nationals, 1997 NCAA XC championship
- Currently on iPod: DnB & Happy Hardcore
- Little known fact about me: I build spaceships
- Favorite thing when not swimming, biking, or running: Geocaching w/ Deirdre