John started focusing on triathlon after moving to DC in 2001 and returned to racing last year after finishing grad school. He posted some great results in 2011 and joined Snapple for the opportunity to train with DC's top triathletes. After years of being the 'token triathlete' in the peloton, John is excited to be part of a racing team again.
- Hometown: Arcadia, New York
- Current Residence: Silver Spring, MD
- Years Racing: Running: 24, Triathlon: 20
- First Race: Coby Tri, Ontario – 10 racers total!
- Strengths on the course: Running
- Goals for 2012: Qualify for 2013 Worlds, Sub 2:00 in an Olympic Tri
- Favorite Races: Columbia & NorthEast Triathlons
- Favorite Results: 2011 Nationals, 1997 NCAA XC championship
- Currently on iPod: DnB & Happy Hardcore
- Little known fact about me: I build spaceships
- Favorite thing when not swimming, biking, or running: DJing houseparties & Geocaching w/ Deirdre